- ClipboardAnywhere saves your access token in its internal database.
- ClipboardAnywhere shares your token with ClipboardAnywhere, Facebook or Google API for authentication purpose.
- ClipboardAnywhere shared your clipboard content with ClipboardAnywhere API for synchronization among your registered devices.
- FilesPlus saves your email address and token in its internal database.
- FilesPlus saves your username and password in its internal database.
- FilesPlus saves the selected language in its internal database.
- FilesPlus does not share your information with any people or services.
- PeekAround stores only your email during authorisation but will not share to any persons/services.
- PeekAround never stores your password. It stores only received token which will be used for communicating only with its provider.
- PeekAround get your language information and stores selected language internally. It will not share to any persons/services.
- PeekAround get your geographical location information. It will share to Twitter or Facebook when you update your status.